News & Events
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded the ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certification, an internationally recognised standard that ensures services meet the needs of clients through an effective quality management system.
Receiving the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 demonstrates our continued commitment to producing high quality products and delivering a consistent service to all our clients. It also shows we are keen to invest time and money into new technology, staff, processes and procedures.
Receiving ISO 9001:2015 certification was a team effort, as we worked hard to assess and document the processes and standards practised in our company. We look forward to serve our customers even better.
Radko Luzar CEO adds: “I am extremely proud of my team for their achievement, which proves their commitment to ensuring quality and providing the best possible service to our loyal clients. We are dedicated to constant improvement and development and achieving and maintaining an ISO 9001 accreditation ensures we have the processes and systems in place to do this.”
We are proud to announce that our L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board is successfully supported by Keil uVision IDE.
You should know that our new package includes source code, libraries, configuration files for the underlying hardware and various documentations such as user manual, getting started guides, and schematics. Next to that you may also find examples of projects that demonstrate the usage of the development board and its peripherals.
Beyond all this offerings you may also use already created project templates which can be used as a starting point for using the board.
Take this UNIQUE opportunity now and download the L-Tek FF-LPC546XX Board Suport Pack (https://www.keil.com/dd2/pack/) and start writing your OWN designed applications!
For more information, please read here.
You may directly purchase our unique solution here.
This year, L-Tek® once again participated at the Innovation competition organized by the Chamber of Commerce Dolenjska and Bela Krajina.
We are proud to announce that we have once again received the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation 2018!
We won this award with our newly developed product called “L-Tek FF1605” – SMART compressed air sensor, which is designed to control and monitor the quality of compressed air.
You can read more about the product on our website: https://l-tek.si/l-tek-products/l-tek-ff1605/
You can find out more about the Innovation event on the link: http://www.gzdbk.si/en/aktualno/novice/?id=2950&l=2018
L-Tek has been present at this very interesting IoT TechExpo Europe in Amsterdam event where we were exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact it has on many industries.
L-Tek has been present at this very interesting IoT TechExpo Europe in Amsterdam event where we were exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact is has on many industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive. We have received many new ideas which will further enrich our development in the areas of smart building & facilities management, building the connected supply chain, intelligent city and transport management, smart grid data management and analytics, asset monitoring and management, delivering smart connected new products, and more.
L-Tek would like to inform you that we are planning to be closed during the summer months and we will enjoy our deserved rest from July of 23rd until 5th of August 2018.
Please, kindly consider this notice when planning your orders. All confirmed orders are going to be dispatched according to the confirmed delivery dates.
Enjoy your holidays!