News & Events
- 10. 12. 2018 Webinar: Create highly efficient embedded software faster: meet Arm Development Studio
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
Arm Development Studio addresses developers’ complex challenges from system design to software development by providing a comprehensive tool suite of compiler, debuggers, performance analyzer, graphics development tools and virtual platform.
This new embedded C/C++ development tool suite combines the best of Arm and Keil tools, including the choice of two IDEs, for development projects with Cortex-A, Cortex-R and Cortex-M processors ranging from smartcards to autonomous vehicles.
During this webinar you will learn how to:
· Reduce software development costs
· Develop better quality code, faster
· Build for heterogeneous, multi-core systems
· Mitigate software threats and create secure devices
· Run hardware-software co-development
We would like to inform you that during Christmas Holidays and New Year, our company will be closed between December 24th 2018 untill January 4th 2019. Please notice this information by new orders for the smooth realization of deliveries. All confirmed orders will be dispatched according to our confirmed delivery dates.
The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy!
Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Meet us at mbedConnect and Arm TechCon from 16th till 18th October in San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley, California.
For us, this is important event, where we can learn new ARM technologies and news in the field of IoT.
Arm TechCon is also a great oportunity for us to meet our customers and to discuss new business oportunities.
Meet us here.
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded the ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certification, an internationally recognised standard that ensures services meet the needs of clients through an effective quality management system.
Receiving the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 demonstrates our continued commitment to producing high quality products and delivering a consistent service to all our clients. It also shows we are keen to invest time and money into new technology, staff, processes and procedures.
Receiving ISO 9001:2015 certification was a team effort, as we worked hard to assess and document the processes and standards practised in our company. We look forward to serve our customers even better.
Radko Luzar CEO adds: “I am extremely proud of my team for their achievement, which proves their commitment to ensuring quality and providing the best possible service to our loyal clients. We are dedicated to constant improvement and development and achieving and maintaining an ISO 9001 accreditation ensures we have the processes and systems in place to do this.”
We are proud to announce that our L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board is successfully supported by Keil uVision IDE.
You should know that our new package includes source code, libraries, configuration files for the underlying hardware and various documentations such as user manual, getting started guides, and schematics. Next to that you may also find examples of projects that demonstrate the usage of the development board and its peripherals.
Beyond all this offerings you may also use already created project templates which can be used as a starting point for using the board.
Take this UNIQUE opportunity now and download the L-Tek FF-LPC546XX Board Suport Pack (https://www.keil.com/dd2/pack/) and start writing your OWN designed applications!
For more information, please read here.
You may directly purchase our unique solution here.