News & Events
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
The L-Tek FF-LPC546xx is a small, 40-pin development board intended for prototyping general microcontroller applications.
Conveniently integrated with a DAPLink programming/debug interface and packaged as a small 40-pin 0.1” DIP, this platform can be used to prototype applications using a wide range of IO boards and peripherals supported by mbed in the mbed Component library.
It supports Ethernet, USB, and the flexibility of numerous peripheral interfaces and FLASH memory.
You may read more information here.
Or purchase L-Tek FF-LPC546xx here.
L-Tek has designed L-Tek IoT FF1605 product with L-Tek IoT Cloud web-based interface to continuously monitor, analyse and improve the compressed air performance and its process 24/7 in the areas of pressure, temperature, humidity, dew point and air flow. Take the benefit of L-Tek IoT solution which will support you in monitoring the quality and consumption of compressed air and indirectly will influence on your bottom line!
Create your very own IoT platform with the L-Tek SMART IoT solution!
You may read more about it here..
Or purchase L-Tek FF1705 here..
Conveniently integrated with a DAPLink programming and debug interface, and complete with Arduino compatible headers, this platform can be used to prototype applications using a wide range of IO boards and peripherals supported by mbed in the mbed Component library.
You may read more about it here.
Or purchase L-Tek FF1705 here.